Make personal daily sales calls and solicit sales orders from existing and prospective customers to achieveInside Sales goals.Provide Inside Sales department with information on sales prospects, account issues, and potential business opportunities.
Required Skill and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age or meet minimum state legal age requirements.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- One (1) year experience (beer or sales distribution.)
- Available to work holidays and weekends as business dictates.
- Must be able to work varied hours and days.
- Must possess basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to develop thorough knowledge of product, and demonstrate compliance with Federal and State regulations concerning the sale and promotion of alcoholic beverages.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to
- Daily visits to customers (for each customer on call list)
- Establish visit objective(s)
- Conduct business review
- Product quality/rotation check
- Check store set/POS opportunities
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all career opportunities.